05 July 2008

Honk Kong Resturants

We've now eaten at 4 places.
1/ Lunch in Kowloon. Simple, hot and fresh. $20 all up.

2/ Hotel Resturant. We felt a tad under dressed, that was until the Americans walked in, we also felt a bit lonely. Thats said food on the menu sounded tasty. Little tofu snacks appeard, Bea get asked if she wants Jasmine tea.
We order, Dim Sums, baked pig and crispy goose.
Mine arrives, no sign of Bea's. Mine's cold. They take back what's on the serving plate, leaving me with my cold stuff on my plate.
They zap it and send it back out. I get another cold bit (from my plate) and then a hot bit. They then read my face and ask if anything is wrong. They cancel my order. I share Bea's Dim Sums.
The buggers then charge us for the snacks we didn't order and the jasmine tea.

3/ Hotel Cafe for Breakfast.
Nice food, plenty of choice, apricots taste funny.
They employ somebody to open the toilet door, and then turn the tap on to was your hands.

4/ Avenue of Stars.
Great food here. We ate for about $60. I had a really large prawn in garlic butter with fillet steak. Bea had Chicken. The prawn was fantastic, steak was ok.

No comments: